We are launching the investigative journalism blog of Transylvania
– What do you like writing about the most? – About what is being left out of the news. – Well, that is awesome, indeed. But beware, if you have...
Schweighofer starts operating its pine processing plant without permit
Logs, wood waste and planks cut into a given size can be found on the property of the factory, even though the Austrian investor hasn’t even required the issuance of...
Youth camps in Transylvania funded by the Hungarian radical nationalist Jobbik party
We searched for Transylvanian Hungarian organizations among the recently published list of contracts of Hungarian party foundations. (more…)
Media funding record in Transylvania: a network of businesses, covered in mist
The Hungarian government granted a support of 6 million EUR to a Transylvanian NGO following a previous grant of 4,5 million EUR. How does the...
Informant or not? György Frunda's Securitate files published
The long-time member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe asked for the help of the communist secret services at least once. However,...
Where does the money allocated to the Hungarian community living in Transylvania go?
Since 2009, DAHR as the sole manager of the subvention targeting the Hungarian community living in Transylvania, received a total amount of 28 million euros....
Fidesz has won over the Hungarian online press in Transylvania
Hungarian public money is increasingly present and government is gaining influence on the Hungarian media in Transylvania. In 2016 the income of the biggest news...
- Ezt nem láttuk jönni: mi az üzenete Paul Anka orbánviktoros „My Way”-éneklésének?
- A visegrádi országok közül csak mi fogadtuk tárt karokkal az orosz hátterű befektetési bankot
- Ungváry Krisztián: A diktatúra banalitása – Marinovich Endre és az állambiztonság
- Engedély nélkül üzemel a Lupa-parkoló, 120 ezer ember ivóvizét veszélyeztetheti a környéken
- Miért pont most? A magyar kormány éveken keresztül magasról tett az UNESCO kéréseire